All Season Driving School is certified by the State of California to provide professional instruction to qualified candidates who are serious about becoming Driver Education and Driver Training teachers.
If you meet these 10 Basic Qualifications, you’re on your way to a rewarding career as an active Certified In-Car Driving Instructor:
- You’re at least 21 years old.
- You have a good driving record, with only minimal moving violations minor accidents on your record.
- You have no DUI convictions.
- You carry adequate liability insurance, as required by the State of California.
- You file your application with the Department of Motor Vehicles registering as a licensed instructor student and submit the $31.00 licensing fee.
- You pass a 50 question written exam at the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Complete and pass a medical exam establishing that you are in reasonably good health.
- You submit your fingerprints record to the DMV.
- You own or lease a compact to mid-size car with automatic transmission car in good running condition, with an “instructor brake” installed in your vehicle. (We help make those arrangements for you.)
- You’ve completed the Certified Instructor Training Course, including 40 hours of classroom instruction and 20 hours of behind-the-wheel training.
Just contact us today at (510) 62-DRIVE or submit your request for information at Contact Us and let’s get you started on the road to becoming everybody’s “favorite driving teacher”.